Join our Team:
The Solar Side Up team is dedicated to our clients and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to Solar Side Up.
Solar Side Up’s Field Consultants strive to exceed customer expectations and build strong relationships with home-owners. They actively identify and pursue leads, address customer’s questions and concerns, and achieve sales of PV solar systems. We take a consultative approach to educating customers on the growing solar energy industry. Field Consultants will spend much of their time traveling to and visiting with prospective customers at their homes. Outside Sales Consultants are the primary external representatives of Solar Side Up and are expected to convey a sense of expertise in capabilities offered. This position requires tact, adaptability, confidence, and a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
• Sales of residential solar electric systems
• Full life cycle business development and lead generation
• Closing deals and signing contracts at client homes
• Prospecting for and qualifying leads
• Utilizing online tools and conducting preliminary site evaluations to develop an initial system design The design is primarily used to provide the customer with a visual example of how a solar system will look in their home
• Generating project proposals and quotes for customers
• Analysis of customer’s current and projected electrical usage and financial return on investment
• Must have a clear understanding of sales cycle, contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreements to close customers
• Logging all communications with customers in CRM contact database
• Minimum 1 to 5 years of a successful track record of consumer sales experience (prefer in-home)
• Experience in the solar industry preferred
• Strong track record of full cycle business development and lead generation
• Demonstrated ability to acheive monthly sales numbers
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Valid state driver’s license
Solar Side Up is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
(C) Copyright 2012-2013 Solar Side Up, LLC - All Rights Reserved